Dear Customer and Participants,
With the emergence of a new form of coronavirus in Wuhan, China, and its rapid spread to other cities and countries in recent days, we are taking precautionary measures to ensure that we are equipped to deal with a possible outbreak in Singapore.
1. If you or your workers have travelled to China in the last one week before the start of your course, you are required to inform us via “email@example.com” to postpone your class to a later date at least 14 days from the day of your return from Singapore or such other period as we may advise on MOH’s direction.
2. We will be taking temperature of all personnel entering our training room as a precaution, Please seek medical care if you are feeling unwell and do not enter the class. If you are already in the class, please inform any of our staff and leave the class as soon as you can.
3. Please go through the guidelines issued by Ministry of Health (at https://www.moh.gov.sg/2019-ncov-wuhan) and bear in mind the to-dos.
4. You should practice good personal hygiene to minimise potential transmission of respiratory infections like influenza at the workplace at all times. Some of the actions and measures that you can do include:
-Be aware of the symptoms of the disease and how it is transmitted.
-Maintain good personal hygiene:
-Wear a mask if you have respiratory symptoms such as a cough or runny nose
-Do not spit on the floor or ground
-Regularly and thoroughly with soap and water
-After going to the toilet
-Before and after eating
-After blowing their nose
-Sneezing and coughing into tissues which should be then be carefully disposed of.
– Be responsible for cleanliness of your own workspace.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding for any inconvenience caused.
Management of Advance Safe