- Workers level
- Suitable for workers in roadwork related project, traffic controller at entrance of construction site.
Traffic Control Course for Worker (BTCC)
Traffic Control Supervisor Course (BTSC)
- Supervisor level
- Suitable for supervisor involved in construction workers related to road works, traffic control and building construction
Traffic Control Manager Course (BTMC)
- Engineer and management level
- Suitable for engineer, manager and WSH professionals involved in construction workers related to road works, traffic control and building construction
Basic Crowd and Traffic Control (BCTC)
- All level
- Suitable for employee, staff, volunteers whom involved in regularly working in situations that require crowd and traffic control at designated premises.
Fire Watch Training Course (FWTC)
- Suitable for Fire Watcher or Fire Watchmen
- Suitable for Fire Safety Committee member such as fire wardens and security officers for office building.
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + AED Course
- This course is for participant whom need to acquire the skill of Basic Cardiac Life Support CPR and the application of automated external defibrillator (AED).
- This course includes CPR and first aid for infant.
Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + AED (Refresher) Course
- This course is for participant whom need to refresher and renew BCLS+AED certification
Standard First Aid + AED Course
- This course is for NROC Registered Coaches, CERT members, Schools, Volunteers who wants to be certified competent in their first aid skills and knowledge.
Standard First Aid + AED Refresher Course
- This course is for personnel whom need to renew their Standard First Aid +AED certification
CERT Basic First Aid + AED Course
- This course is for personnel whom is a CERT team member, Fire Warden, to certify in Basic First Aid +AED
CPR + AED Course
- This course is for suitable for anyone whom need to certified to perform CPR + AED
Power Tools Safety Course
This course is suitable for personnel whom job requires use of power tools issued by the employer (particularly new untrained employees) who require the skill and knowledge of how to perform the job safety.