BCLS + AED Provider Course ( New & Refresher)
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
1day (Full course)
0.5 day (AM) (Refresher)
This course is for participant whom need to acquire the skill of Basic Cardiac Life Support cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the application of automated external defibrillator (AED).
The BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) + Automated External Defibrillator (AED) programme provides an in-depth training and higher standard of Cardiopulmunary resuscitation for both adult and infant victims.
Basic cardiac life support (BCLS) + AED instructor course also includes the management of foreign body airway obstruction for both adult and infant. It also includes operating of the AED in an emergency situation.
This is the most important live-saving skill everyone should acquire.
What will this course cover?
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Adult Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Child Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Child Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Infant Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Application of Automated External Defibrillator
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for personnel:
- Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, Doctors, Dentist and Clinic Assistants)
- Childcare and infant care personnel and teachers
- Young Parents keen on learning Infant and Children resuscitation
- Individual interested to become Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + AED certified
- To have at least ES WPLN Level 5 & above or equivalent as otherwise, you may find the course challenging to understand and pass the required assessments
- Pregnant or with any medical history such as heart and joint issues should seek advice from their doctors prior to enrolling
Participant will be awarded with BCLS+AED Certificate accredited by SRFAC
For more information about SGSecure, Click here