CERT Basic First Aid + AED Course (CPD points 10)
Basic First Aid CPR + AED Course for CERT
(CERT Team and Public member)
(CPD points 10)
Basic First Aid CPR + AED courses are for participants in Singapore whom need to acquire the skill of handling common emergencies and basic first aid, CPR and the application of automated external defibrillator (AED).
This is one of the courses that is approved by SCDF under CERT (Company Emergency Response Teams) first aid requirements to certified competent in basic first aid and resuscitation with AED skills.
The CPR + AED course module is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
It also includes the management of injuries,bandaging and operating of the AED in an emergency situation.
This is the most important live-saving skill everyone should acquire.
What will this course cover?
- Introduction of First Aid
- Management of sprains, dislocations,
- Management of cuts fractures and burns
- Improvised carrying techniques
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for personnel:
- Fire Safety Manager
- Company Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Members of the Schools, Volunteers
- Pregnant or with any medical history such as heart and joint issues should seek advice from their doctors prior to enrolling
Other CPR courses which you may be interested
For more information about SGSecure, Click here