BCLS + AED (Refresher) Course
Fill in a form and submit online
Next Class Schedule is available at the bottom of this page
The Basic Cardiac Life Support BCLS+AED (Refresher) Course equips participants with the knowledge and skills for basic cardiac life support according to the guidelines provided by SRFAC
The course is for individuals holding current and valid BCLS+AED course certificate which is near to expiry and wishes to renew this certification.
What will this course cover?
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Adult Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Child Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Child Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Infant Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Application of Automated External Defibrillator
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for personnel to renew the full certification course:
- Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, Doctors, Dentist and Clinic Assistants)
- Childcare and infant care personnel and teachers
- Young Parents keen on learning Infant and Children resuscitation
- Individual interested to become Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + AED certified
Participant will be awarded with BCLS+AED Certificate accredited by SRFAC
Full Course Fee below : (exclude 7% GST)
For 10 participants and above per session, please contact us for package price.
Yes, we also can provide the class at your premises with a minimum of 8 participants. Kindly drop us an email at email@example.com to find out more.
Other CPR courses which you may be interested
For more information about SGSecure, Click here