BCLS + AED
This course is for participant whom need to acquire the skill of Basic Cardiac Life Support CPR and the application of automated external defibrillator (AED).
The BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support) + Automated External Defibrillator (AED) programme provides an in-depth training and higher standard of CPR for both adult and infant victims.
It also includes the management of foreign body airway obstruction for both adult and infant. It also includes operating of the AED in an emergency situation.
This is the most important live-saving skill everyone should acquire.
What will this course cover?
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Adult Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Child Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Child Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Infant Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Application of Automated External Defibrillator
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for personnel:
- Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, Doctors, Dentist and Clinic Assistants)
- Young Parents keen on learning Infant and Children resuscitation
- Individual interested to become Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + AED Instructor
Participant will be awarded with BCLS+AED Certificate accredited by SRFAC
Course Fee: (7% GST excluded)
For 10 participants and above per session, please contact us for package price.
Yes, we also can provide the class at your premises with a minimum of 8 participants. Kindly drop us an email at email@example.com to find out more.
Other CPR courses which you may be interested
For more information about SGSecure, Click here