Fire Watch Training Course
This course is for participant whom need to become a Fire Watcher or Fire Watchman.
All work activities declared under hot works require at least one appointed trained fire watcher when apply for hot work permit.
As this course covers all fire emergency safety, it is suitable for participant whom need to undertake as Fire Safety Committee member such as fire wardens and security officers for office building.
As part of SG Secure in related to public and workplace emergency, It has been proven that a well trained workforce not only reduces the risk of fire, but in the event of one, responds quickly and effectively to minimise the damage.
What will this course cover?
- Introduction to Fire Safety Requirements
- Case studies on past incidents
- Concept and behaviour of combustion
- Understanding fire hazards and fire controls
- Definition and planning of Hot works
- Responsibilities and duties of fire watcher and emergency key appointment holders
- Fire extinguishing equipment
- How to apply basic first aid
- Firefighting training
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for personnel becoming a fire watchman, fire warden, security guard and key fire safety appointment holders and all other employees (particularly new employees) who require a basic knowledge of fire safety awareness training.
Participant will be awarded with Fire Watch Safety Certificate.
Course Fee: (7% GST excluded)
For 10 participants and above per session, please contact us for package price.