Fire Watcher – Fire Watch Training Course for Fire Watchmen
Next Class Schedule is available at the bottom of this page
This course is for participant whom need to learn the skills and responsibilities as a fire watcher, fire watchmen.
All work activities declared under hot works require at least one appointed and trained fire watcher, fire watchmen when apply for hot work permit.
As part of SG Secure in related to public and workplace emergency, It has been proven that a well trained workforce not only reduces the risk of fire, but in the event of one, responds quickly and effectively to minimise the damage.
What will this course cover?
- Introduction to Fire Safety Requirements
- Case studies on past incidents
- Concept and behaviour of combustion
- Understanding fire hazards and fire controls
- Definition and planning of Hot works
- Responsibilities and duties of fire watcher and emergency key appointment holders
- Fire extinguishing equipment
- Firefighting training
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for personnel becoming a fire watchmen, fire warden, fire patroller, supervisor security personnel, key fire safety appointment holders.
Participant will be awarded with Fire Watcher Safety Certificate.
Course Fee: (7% GST excluded)
For 10 participants and above per session, please contact us for package price.
For more information about SGSecure, Click here