Fire Watch Training Course (Hotworks Fire Watchmen and Fire Watcher)
Please choose a lesson language below
Fire Watcher – Fire Watch Training Course for Fire Watchman
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
This course is for participant whom need to learn the skills and responsibilities as a fire watcher, fire watchman.
All work activities declared under hot works require at least one appointed and trained fire watcher, fire watchman when apply for hot work permit.
As part of SG Secure in related to public and workplace emergency, It has been proven that a well trained workforce not only reduces the risk of fire, but in the event of one, responds quickly and effectively to minimise the damage.
What will this course cover?
- Introduction to Fire Safety Requirements
- Case studies on past incidents
- Concept and behaviour of combustion
- Understanding fire hazards and fire controls
- Definition and planning of Hot works
- Responsibilities and duties of fire watcher and emergency key appointment holders
- Fire extinguishing equipment
- Firefighting training
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for personnel becoming a fire watchman, fire watcher, fire patroller, supervisor security personnel, key fire safety appointment holders.
Participant will be awarded with Fire Watcher Safety Certificate.
For more information about SGSecure, Click here
5 years renewable