Occupational First Aid Course (OFAC) Full and Refresher
23 SDU points (OFAC)
17 SDU points ( OFAC refresher)
(Full Course 3days) SGD$328 before gst
(Refresher 2 days) SGD$278 before gst
Pay only $50+/- when apply for SSG funding for up to 90% grant. (Register with us online NOW to we assist you for the grant)*
Also payable by Skills Future Credit*
*Only applicable for eligible Singaporean and PR
This course is for participant whom need to acquire the skill of Workplace Occupational First Aid and the application of automated external defibrillator (AED).
Reference to the WSH (First Aid) Regulations, any workplace with more than 25 persons employed shall have at least 1 competent Occupational first aider readily available on each shift.
This is the most important live-saving skill everyone should acquire especially at the workplace.
What will this course cover?
- Principles and Practice of First-Aid
- First Aid Requirements in Factories and other Workplaces
- Wounds, Bleeding and Shock
- Fractures and Soft Tissue Injuries
- Handling and Transportation of the Injured
- CPR and Use of AED
- Breathing Difficulties
- The Unconscious Patient
- Occupational Eye Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Industrial Toxicology
- Safety and Accident Prevention
- Management of Medical Emergencies
- Written and Practical Assessment
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for personnel:
- Appointed company First Aider
- WSH Officer / WSH Coordinator
- Company Supervisor and security officer
- Members of the Schools, Volunteers
- Fire Safety Manager
Approved course under list of MOM Learning Service Provider
Other CPR courses which you may be interested
For more information about SGSecure, Click here