Traffic Control Training Course
Please choose a lesson language below
Traffic Control Course for Worker (BTCC / TCC)
For Traffic Controller, banksman and road work contractors
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
The Traffic Control Course will train workers who need to perform effective traffic controller banksman work on the road safely. It is very important to train traffic controller to protect themselves from harm when performing safe method of placing, operating, maintaining and removing devices on the road.
- Familiarize with the fundamental code of practices, acts and regulations and prerequisites in traffic control
- Understand significance of ensuring workers’ and general public’s safety
- Implement safety signages and devices with proper utilizations
- Follow guidelines in execution of proficient lane exposure
- Employ channelizing and delineation devices
- Practically apply and assess STOP/GO operations
What will this Traffic Control course cover?
- Overview of the LTA Code of Practice for Traffic Control at Work Zones
- Familiarization with pertinent safety Acts and Regulations
- Ensuring the safety of workers and the general public
- Implementation of Traffic Safety Signage / Devices and their appropriate utilization
- Employment of Channelizing and Delineation devices
- Guidelines for executing a proficient lane closure
- Prerequisites for Traffic Controller operations (pertaining to construction projects involving buildings and road works)
- Practical application and assessment of manual STOP/GO operations
Who should attend the Traffic Control course?
All workers that involved in Land Transport Authority (LTA) works, utilities works, maintenance and construction related works on the road shall complete this course, which includes:
- traffic controller
- portable traffic light installers
Languages Available for the Traffic Control Course
Mode of Learning
Trainer engages with participants in a classroom session
Certification of Completion
At the end of the course, the participants will receive a certificate of completion awarded by Advance Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd,
S$ 108, price inclusive of GST
09:00 – 13:00 (4 hours)
Where will this course take place?
21 Woodlands Close #06-44 Primz Bizhub Singapore 737854, Click here for google map
What are the requirements needed for the Traffic Control course?
Under LTA Code of Practice Traffic Control at Workzone Edition 2019 requirements, only trained and competent workers shall involve in traffic related work activities.